First Love - Utada Hikaru 宇多田ヒカル

Check my latest video here guys


Dubbed as the best selling album in Japanese music history, over 7.65 million copies sold in Japan alone. Written by the singer herself, the music was arranged by Kei Awano. It was her debut album that brought her name to fame upon release. It was the soundtrack of the Japanese drama "魔女の条件" or "Majo no Jouken".
source: wikipedia

I put a bit more variation from the original music and adapt it to have more pianistic style. Most of the time i played the music in the lower register to avoid early climax and i saved it towards the end, where it modulate to Ab major, i incorporate classical style arpeggios to heightened the climax feel.

First Love - Utada Hikaru


By Erik Tjahja

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

About this blog

This blog is serve as a hub that will provide you with many useful informations about music on my YouTube channel, as well as sheet music, MP3, tips as well as short articles for refreshment. Please support me by purchasing my original composition sheet music as well as the MP3s. If you would like to ask me questions just leave a comment or send me a message through the contact form. Thank you.

By Erik Tjahja, BMus, MEd (Mus)

My Music @CD BABY

Erik Tjahja: Moments

Meet The Author

Erik Tjahja has a Bachelor of Music degree from The University of Melbourne, Australia, and also a Master of Education (Music) from National Institute of Education/ Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. to connect with him and receive the latest update on this blog.


ShareThis